Stylish Accommodation – Genuine Hospitality
More than just a “B and B”
STYLISH “BOUTIQUE” ACCOMMODATION WITH EXPERIENCED, ENTHUSIASTIC OWNERS, SET IN THE HEART OF UPPER TOBERMORY’S QUIET CONSERVATION AREA.
- 6 well-appointed Bedrooms (incl 2 4-Poster)
- 2 Well-appointed Lounges
- Pet friendly
- Free Wi-fi throughout
- Informal Resident dining
- Fully-stocked Bar
- Sensible Wine-list
Given that we have chosen to call ourselves a “Cottage”, none of our rooms are huge but all are, we believe, well-appointed and equipped with everything that makes for a comfortable stay and, of course, a good night’s sleep. All our rooms, therefore, offer –
- Fully en-suite bathroom with full-size bath and over-bath shower
- Guest-controlled heating
- Hospitality tray
- Flat-screen TV with Freeview
- Free Wi-fi
Our only dedicated Twin-bedded room and situated on the Ground floor with level access through to the Breakfast room/Dining-room and downstairs Sun-lounge/Sitting Room.
All other rooms are on the First floor.
A standard Double room with a Super King bed and overlooking Breadalbane Street.
A standard Double room with Queen-size bed – overlooking Breadalbane Street.
A superior Double room with king-size Double bed – our largest room in overall floor space – with views over to Tobermory Bay, Calve Island and the Sound of Mull.
A superior Double room with king-size 4-Poster double bed – the same outlook as ULVA.
A superior Double room with king-size 4-Poster double bed – overlooking Breadalbane Street.
* Children – we have no Family rooms as such. Any family groups, therefore, will normally need to be accommodated in more than one room
* We have no dedicated Single rooms but will always be happy to quote for single person use on request
* We apply no separate service charges.
* Check-in time is normally 2-00pm
* Check-out time is normally 11-00am.